Saturday, April 16, 2016

Vegan Pizza!

We all love pizza? who doesn't like some vegan comfort/junk food. There are several awesome vegan pizza places but if you find yourself not able to find a vegan place don't despair. You can always call and check if the dough is vegan and if it is you can order a vegan pizza. I know Dominos and others have vegan options and if you have extra time and would rather stay home and make a pizza here is a great recipe by Minimalist baker Favorite Vegan Pizza I personally love getting together with friends and making a pizza but sometimes I order out. 


Here is a list of helpful article to find vegan pizza: 


A rad place in the Bay Area if you ever travel there is Plant Based Pizza based in San Jose. It has such delicious pizza. My friend turned me onto this place. Here is the link: Plant Based Pizza  At places like Silicon Valley or Portland ,Oregon and Seattle and L.A there are always awesome vegan options but if you live somewhere where they don't have many options, like I said you can always order out. If you don't know what to ask for here is a helpful guide: How to order vegan pizza




No comments:

Post a Comment