Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Lisbeth Salander inspiration. Vegan style/ fashion and why Lisbeth Salander is such an important character

I discovered this badass Lisbeth Salander style shop on etsy a while back. The owner is vegan and she uses vegan products faux leather etc for her accessories and clothing. All items are made well and on point with Lisbeth's look. Please check this out if you get a chance! On a personal note one of the reasons The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is such an important story for me is because Lisbeth is such a strong female heroine. I am a survivor of rape and abuse. I really look up to Lisbeth and I wish there were more characters for women and young girls to look up to in books, the media/film etc. To me and many others she is a feminist hero. With all the shallow people in the media today I feel that Lisbeth is a breath of fresh air and a heroine that embodies an authenticity that is hard to find. She is raw, fierce, brave, honest and beautiful. If you are a fan of Girl with the Dragon Tattoo books or film series and even if you are not I think you should give the shop a look. I purchased the Lisbeth torn sleeveless top , the faux leather back pack and a lot of other items I will be blogging about in the future. My favorite items were probably the back pack and razor blade necklace. If you want to rock some goth/punk compassionate fashion this is the place.

Link to shop below: Disaster in a Halo
Link to tumblr: Tumblr
Link to Instagram: Instagram


Salander style backpack






Keep calm and be Lisbeth Salander ;) 
Torn Front Sleeveless Thermal



Mohawk Skull shirt

FYYFF Mature deluxe shirt

Noomi Spiked Scarf

Lisbeth Replica Miriam Wu Kiss tank


Vegan leather jacket (my own/not found on shop) 


Lisbeth Scarf

Lisbeth Soft Long Gray Cardigan (This is sooo soft dude. Go get one!) 


1 comment: