Saturday, April 16, 2016

Vegan fashion and vegan food alternatives

Finding leather, fur and wool alternatives has never been easier. Today most alternative, goth and metal type stores have tons of vegan selections. Places like Hot Topic, Lip Service and many other shops have faux fur, faux leather/pleather etc. I am going to show you some of my finds below.

These boots I actually got online a while back.



I think I got these at forever21 they have loads of non leather items.


I always get Hot Topic boots and I have some Pennangalans which had a non leather option and I had them special made a while back. I will post those in another post. 


Most corsets do not use leather but some do. This one is a lace one I got and the skirt was a hand me down from a friend. I think it is Tripp. 


I model for Arsenic Fashions and she uses clay for some of her necklaces. 


Below are pics of my vegan Tim Burton themed wedding. You can request a caterer who isn't even vegan to do vegan items. The majority of people are very chill about it that I have met. 
I think this was the first time my caterer had done an all vegan wedding spread. It turned out amazing and I would definitely use her again in the future. 





vegan Beetlejuice inspired cake pops :D





                               Yum Yummmmm look at all that delicious vegan food :D 











No comments:

Post a Comment