Monday, April 18, 2016

Review of Pinkberry: Mango and Coconut Milk frozen yogurts

Whoa!! these were both sooo incredibly delicious. I loved the coconut flavor a lot. It was incredibly creamy not tart at all and definitely had real coconut inside. It was honestly one of the best non dairy yogurts I have tasted. A lot of other vegan coconut flavors have a bit of a crunch to them and have too much coconut but this coconut melted in my mouth. It wasn't overly chewy. It just melted and was blended extremely well. It was sooo good. The next flavor I tried was the mango flavor. This was tart but not too tart. If you are not a coconut fan and want something a tad tangier and tropical  with a sweeter taste I would recommend Mango but if you are in more of a creamy, chill mood try the coconut. I hope you get to try them both. I can't wait to try out their other non dairy yogurts in the future and give a review. Both taste very good if you top them with your favorite vegan cereal or some berries. I prefer the mango with the blueberries because it balances it out. Strawberries for me are a bit too tangy paired with mango but it depends on my mood. Hope you get out there, enjoy the warm weather and pick up some delicious vegan yogurts to cool you down!


No comments:

Post a Comment