Friday, April 15, 2016

Vegan Lunch ideas


Home made carrot soup. Open face hummus sandwich with veggies. 
One of the soups I make is an easy carrot/onion and veg broth soup. I boil, dry, puree and voila! 


Another really great idea is this chick pea/spinach and yam burrito. I saw this made on youtube on vegan geezer's vlog. It looked so good. The only thing I do different is I put a bit of lemon and a dash of garlic powder inside. You can pair with steamed carrots or broccoli. 


Vegan quesadillas with radish salad on the side. Take one flour tortilla and some of your favorite melty vegan cheese and place in pan, while that is heating up, warm a can of beans. Slice some avocado and a tomato to put on side. Place salsa on the side. Grab some leafy greens and one radish sliced thinly and sprinkle and toss with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. 


No comments:

Post a Comment