Friday, June 24, 2016

Veg News and donut peaches!

I recently received a free Summer issue from Veg News in the mail. Thank you Veg News! woot!! I hope to renew my subscription some day after I move along with my vegan cuts subscription. Yum Yum!! The other day I went to the market and I found these delicious donut peaches at Trader Joes and picked up some organic bananas. I had a delicious night time snack. I am waiting for the new Kat Von D serpentina eye shadow palette to come out and I can't wait. Soon soon! haha I am so excited to order it soon. I am just hanging out on my couch watching youtube videos. What are you guys up to this evening? I hope you all have a lovely day. Thanks again to all those who follow my instagram and my facebook Vegan Goth page. On instagram I am eternalwynter if you want to find my user name and follow me.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment