Wednesday, June 22, 2016

June vegan eats: Comfort Food 2016


 I was really craving vegan chili last week so my husband made me vegan chili in a bread bowl topped with daiya cheese sprinkles and delicious avocado. 



I saw vegan grilled cheese sandwiches with tomatoes and basil and a side of butternut squash soup on vegan zombie's instagram so I had to make this. Yum yum! 

I love vegan "chkn" nuggets. I found these lime chipotle ones at Whole Foods and made a side of colcannon with kale instead of cabbage and a side of cauliflower. 


I made a really simple pasta with broccoli and canned white beans. 



Simple tea sandwich: sliced cucumber and vegan cream cheese on whole grain bread. 

Vegan blueberry crumble cake :D 


Found these vegan cinnamon buns at Trader Joes. Yum! 

Vegan hot chocolate with almond milk topped with vegan marshmallows from Trader Joes! They carry vegan marshmallows now. :D if you love Dandies you will love these. 


No comments:

Post a Comment