Thursday, May 26, 2016

Vegan snacks and new recipes!

I like to veganize recipes but fortunately this was already vegan. I made roasted tomato recipe I found on the Kilted Goth's youtube page. So yummy! I just placed several tomatoes together and sprinkled a generous portion of olive oil, added some garlic cloves, thyme and salt to taste. I am allergic to pepper but if you can have pepper go for it. I placed in oven on 275 degrees for 10 minutes or more and voila! Sooo delicious. I serve with some toast and veggies for light snack.

I got this delicious coconut/banana chia pudding from Lyfe Kitchen! 

Found this yummy bar at Nekter juice bar. 

Made some coconut sugar cookies with coconut milk and cinnamon. I used a recipe for vegan cookies I found online and added coconut yummm!

No comments:

Post a Comment