Thursday, February 26, 2015

Nekter juice bar review

A new all vegan juice bar opened up near my house. I am obsessed! it is amazing and everything I have had there so far is so delicious. They have great juices, smoothies and super tasty acai bowls. Below are just a few of the fresh, raw things I have ordered.

This was sooo delicious. I had the date nut drink. So perfect if you need some calories and forgot to eat. I love how it has nut meg and dates in it. It is so so good. Just try it. 

Someone there recommended the pitaya bowl. Perfect if you are in a tropical mood. I loved the coconut and banana topping. I could eat this every day. 

Pink Flamingo drink is sooooo good!! 

Today one of the guys at the bar recommended the pb bowl. It is peanut butter, acai, strawberries and hemp granola plus much much more. It is perfect for a protein meal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment