Friday, November 21, 2014

Vegan in Autumn

Veggie Grill one of my favorite new vegan restaurants in the Bay Area so far but I'd love to explore more delicious vegan places. They have some amazing places in San Francisco and San Jose as well. I love Fall time. Autumn is probably one of my favorite times of year. I break out my boots and warm leggings, scarves and bundle up. Make vegan sugar cookies, sip coffee and hot cider by the fire and create delicious veggie stews to warm me up. This fall I have enjoyed creating more art, hanging with friends and going for many hikes. I love hiking during fall time more than Summer because you don't get as tired from the sun. I went leaf picking with my husband the other day to find pretty maple leaves to hang by our chimney. I look forward to many more nature walks, hikes and celebrating. Winter will be wonderful and I can't wait for that. Below: some of my favorite things in Autumn. 


Delicious seasonal butternut squash soup at Veggie Grill. 

Warm up with a vegan latte' 



SO good! 







Beautiful fall leaves! 

Vegan sweet potato pie :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment