Thursday, September 29, 2016

Rob Zombe and Sheri Moon Zombie on Vegan health and fitness magazine!

I had never heard of Vegan health and fitness magazine until I saw a post about it on Sheri Moon Zombie's facebook page. I was thrilled to see her and Rob on the cover. I found a copy at my local Barnes and Noble in San Luis Obispo, Ca. Go check it out when you get a chance. After I got my hair done and picked up the mag I went to Linnaea's Cafe for some local, home made vegan grub! Had carrot soup, tempeh roll which was delicious plus a gluten free, vegan banana and peanut butter cupcake. It was one of the best cupcakes I have ever tasted! Later I picked up a vegan pumpkin spice latte over at Peets and they had vegan whip cream made with coconut. I finally got to try it! woohooo!! It is SO incredibly delicious and creamy. Yum yum! 





1 comment:

  1. Could we get information on a Rob Zombie Vegan cookbook please ?

    ReplyDelete