Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Veganizing cookbooks

I recently found an amazing cookbook with a really cool concept called the Forest Feast. I personally like to get any kind of cookbook and veganize it. I enjoy the challenge and I love doing my own thing. Here is the first dish that I veganized. I just used vegan cheese instead of the cheese she asks for in the book and I left out the pine nuts and capers since I did not have any in the house. Here is the lovely Asparagus tart. I made mine with white asparagus for a change and added minced chives since that is what I had around the house. The book is not entirely vegan it is mostly lacto ovo but it is SO easy to veganize almost any cookbook. Give it a try if you ever get the chance :D I hope she comes out with an all vegan cookbook some day. I would love to meet this author she seems very sweet. I will be posting more veganized versions of different cookbook's recipes in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment