Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My breakfasts and late night snacks

I find that fruit or veggies are great snacks late at night. Some people don't eat past a certain time but I think that it is fine to eat late as long as it is a few hours before your bed time. 

I love hummus on corn crisps for breakfast. Protein :> 

I regularly have oats topped with flax seeds or a nut butter and all sorts of other goodies. This day I had some peaches inside oats with almond milk poured over and pluots on side. 

This is for you junk food vegans. Sometimes I splurge in the evening after a good meal and have some yummy organic vegan ice cream. Yumm yummm 

I have avocado for late night snacks sometimes if I need extra fat and also I eat them for breakfasts stuffed with fresh yummy goodies from my garden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment